- The analyzer supports Wind98/Me/2K/XP/Wind7/Wind8 operating systems.
- USB1.1, USB2.0 and USBOTG interfaces are supported.
- It also supports 11-bit and 29-bit identifiers (CAN2.0A/2.08) and conforms to ISO/DIS 11892-1/2.
- Powerful transmission function (support for setting triggering conditions for transmission).
- Powerful reception function (multiple filter settings available).
- Provides time tags for received objects with a resolution of 100μs.
- Can operate in the listening mode (i.e., not sending ACK bit or error frames, so there will be no interference with the CAN-bus system).
- Supports testing and display of error frames.
- On-line tracking of saves, multiple triggering conditions, front/rear triggering.
- Provides programming interface to extend protocol analysis function.
- Supports multiple user module instances.
- Powered by USB bus; and the external power supply can be used in case of insufficient power supply.
- Programmable CAN Baud rate in the range of 5Kbps~1 Mbps.
- EMC level of CAN interface: Contact discharge ±8KV, group pulse ± 2KV.
- The CAN channel is provided with electromagnetic isolation; and the isolating voltage is 2500VDC.
- Operating temperature: -40℃~85℃.
Interface type (OPEN5 interface) with external 120Ω terminal resistance (included in product packaging).
|1||CAN_L||CAN_L signal wire terminal|
|2||R-||Terminal resistance connector (connected to CAN_L internally)|
|3||SHIELD||Shielded wire terminal (FG)|
|4||R+||Terminal resistance connector (connected to CAN_H internally)|
|5||CAN_H||CAN_H signal wire terminal|